Advertising in an E-blast or Newsletter
– Includes one post on the WAEMA Facebook account.
– Post content will not be pinned.
– Post content will not be removed unless it is found to violate WAEMA’s mission, values, or code of conduct.
– Facebook post information to be less than 250 words and submitted as a Word doc.
– Artwork to be submitted as a .png or .jpeg file.
– Prepayment is required for all advertising content and will not be placed on the WAEMA website until payment has been received.
– All advertising content must be approved by advertiser prior to posting.
– All advertising must be reviewed by WAEMA prior to publication. WAEMA reserves the right to decline any advertising that does not support our mission, values, or code of conduct.
Once your order has been submitted and payment completed, WAEMA will reach out to confirm order information and provide instructions on how to submit artwork.